Reopening of les Bains de Saillon (thermal baths, fitness, hotels and restaurant): December 20th, 2022!
The Spa area (Carpe Diem) will reopen its doors during the 1st quarter of 2023.
As a reminder: the restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner.
At the heart of the Valais vineyards, the Bains de Saillon thermal zone consists of:
- 3 thermal pools at 32°C - 34°C
- 1 semi-Olympic pool at 28°C
- the Thermal River (Rivière Thermale)
- the Mayens of Well-being (Mayens du Bien-Être - sauna village and Turkish baths)
- the Carpe Diem Spa
- fitness and aerobics room
- children’s zone with a giant toboggan, water slide and paddling pool (in summer)
In a green space enjoying unobstructed views of the Alps, the Thermal River or "Rivière Thermale" meanders for about 120 metres at a temperature between 32° and 34°C. You can enjoy the various leisure areas distributed along the entire route.
- 1 water grotto with whirlpool baths
- 2 pergolas with massage benches
- 1 pressure jets and massage ducts
- 2 Kneipp paths
- 1 terrace, Mayens of well-being
The sauna village and Turkish baths built inside a real Valais mountain house allow you to enjoy some well-deserved relaxation in a unique environment.
The village consists of:
- 1 sauna
- 1 bio-sauna
- 1 Turkish bath
- 1 room with a fireplace
- 1 relaxation area with a panoramic view of the Alps
The Mayens of Well-being invites you to relax in a sociable setting!
Our hotel complex has 148 rooms that will offer you a breathtaking view of the Valaisan Alps. All our terraces are located on the south side of the hotel, so you will benefit from optimal sunshine.
Our restaurants with themed areas and terraces are there to satisfy all your expectations. Come and discover our delicious dishes!
Les Bains de Saillon extends over the Rhone plain near the charming medieval village of Saillon, decreed the most beautiful village in French-speaking Switzerland in 2013.